Happy weekend, y’all! While I originally was planning a trip to Block Island this weekend, I end up deciding to visit my mom and step-dad in D.C. instead Spending time with Matt’s family made me realize just how much I missed them, and I’m already enjoying all the traditions of home – from making midnight s’mores to snuggling on the couch while watching old episodes of Gossip Girl (still can’t believe how relevant their style choices are even being off-air for over four years!). Did I mention they have air conditioning? Just icing on the cake.
- Surprising habits of influential people.
- Your guide to the four rosé varieties.
- How cute is this gingham dress? P.s. It’s on sale!)
- I had the best time Thursday at Paper Factory Hotel’s annual summer party – there’s even video evidence.
- I love this helpful piece on staying motivated and stress-free.
- A seafood dish I’m dying to make this summer.