1. Looking for things to do in New York City for summer 2013? Look no further thanks to Timeout.com.
2. My search for the perfect (and under $100!) trench coat is finally over here.
3. Lessons from eight seasoned entrepreneurs they wish they could’ve given themselves via Fastcompany.com.
4. Definitely missing this early morning view from the Grove Park Inn after my mini vacation Memorial Day weekend. #InstaNostalgia
5. Just looking at this recipe for a spin on the traditional burger makes my mouth water. Get excited, seafood lovers.
6. The future is looking bright for people who do not enjoy driving. Thanks for the head’s up, NYTimes.com.
NYC Girl in Pearls