I hope everyone is enjoying fall so far!
I just had my second apple cider donut of the season (thank you, to my considerate roommate, Steph) and am packing for another weekend away – last weekend, Matt and I road tripped to New Hampshire for a family function of his (so much fun) and tomorrow we head to D.C. to celebrate Halloween and the FL/GA game with some of my closest college friends. Needless to say, October has been quite the travel month for us, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- A recipe for apple pie and apple cider donuts.
- I can’t believe it’s been four years since I started reading The Skimm!
- How cute is Emma Stone in Vogue’s infamous 73 questions video? #lovethese
- The Coveteur just launched their first book… Must. Have.
- Amazing advice from women around the world
- Five costumes you’ll want to wear after Halloween.
- 10 most haunted (!) hotels in America.
- Five moves to boost your confidence.