Just a few of my favorite moments from this year:
- Having the courage to start a new blog and actually purchase my own domain.
- Landing some dream internships (including with my favorite fashion start-up company, Stylitics!).
- Working my first Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for Joy Cioci.
- Spending a month abroad in Spain and Greece. Take me back?
- Cultivating old, as well as new, friendships (I know an incredible amount of wonderful people).
- Living in my favorite city for the winter holidays!
- Winning big and losing big in Atlantic City. The Golden Nugget was such a tease.
- More adventures. Gasparilla Pirate Festival. Nashville. Spending a week with some of my best friends on a cruise in the Caribbean. Boston. Cape Cod. A simple bike ride around Martha’s Vineyard was my version of heaven in the summer heat.
- Attending Fashion Campus NYC (apply here for the 2013 session!) and the first Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference this summer.
- Learning, living and laughing along the way.
You have large shoes to fill, 2013.
NYC Girl in Pearls