Was it just me or did this weekend fly by?
I’m still amazed about how much I was able to fit in (catching up with Caroline at my not-so-secret new favorite spot, Blank Slate Coffee and Kitchen), enjoying a girls night out, celebrating restaurant week with some close friends at Indochine then ending the weekend with a leisurely brunch and stop at Levain Bakery).
Whew. It’s going to be a long Monday 😉 Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
- Love this Q&A with Grace Coddington. I really hope her memoir is turned into a film!
- The New York Public Library just released 200,000 images you can use for free. Seriously, how cool is this?
- Six simple tips for writing the perfect thank you note.
- Did anyone see the front cover of the Sunday Style Section of the New York Times? If you haven’t seen the Chanel haute couture SS’16 show yet, check it out here.
- I cannot wait to try this five minute vegan banana pudding recipe.
- It’s true: Kate Spade New York has an activewear line.
- Vogue’s 73 Questions series is my absolute favorite. This one featuring Derek Zoolander cracks me up, “sandwiches are a gateway to cake,”
With freezing temperatures, snow and a cold, I’m longing for a weekend indoors with tea and the best reads. Keep warm, readers!
8. Remember Gilmore Girls? Aka that show on Netflix you may or may not be binge watching like me. An Australian writer listed all the books Rory Gilmore she supposedly read throughout the seven seasons. Hello, new reading list.
1. It’s #NYCRestaurantWeek! Book a table now and enjoy a three-course meal for a fraction of the price till August 15th.
2. I was invited to the Mason & Belle showroom to preview their new line a couple weeks ago and have been seriously crushing on their clothing ever since – how cute is this dress for Gameday? Lucky for us, they just opened their online website – check out their sweet and sassy styles for a little end of the week treat.
6. How many times have you seen these tassels casually floating around on Pinterest and wished your life was that chic? Well, now you can add a little whimsy to your apartment, office space or next soiree by buying one here.
7. I’ve been dying to go back to Turkey – honestly, I feel like I tend to mindlessly searching ticket prices while waiting in line, the subway, etc. This stunning hotel in Alaçati featured on Style.com has me tempted to press purchase.
Happy Sunday, y’all!
NYC Girl in Pearls