Was it just me or did this weekend fly by?
I’m still amazed about how much I was able to fit in (catching up with Caroline at my not-so-secret new favorite spot, Blank Slate Coffee and Kitchen), enjoying a girls night out, celebrating restaurant week with some close friends at Indochine then ending the weekend with a leisurely brunch and stop at Levain Bakery).
Whew. It’s going to be a long Monday 😉 Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
- Love this Q&A with Grace Coddington. I really hope her memoir is turned into a film!
- The New York Public Library just released 200,000 images you can use for free. Seriously, how cool is this?
- Six simple tips for writing the perfect thank you note.
- Did anyone see the front cover of the Sunday Style Section of the New York Times? If you haven’t seen the Chanel haute couture SS’16 show yet, check it out here.
- I cannot wait to try this five minute vegan banana pudding recipe.
- It’s true: Kate Spade New York has an activewear line.
- Vogue’s 73 Questions series is my absolute favorite. This one featuring Derek Zoolander cracks me up, “sandwiches are a gateway to cake,”