1. Have an old-school game night. There’s nothing like competition to heat things up.
2. Prepare a homemade meal together (don’t forget dessert!).
3. Go to a local comedy show – I’ve been dying to try Comedy Cellar.
3. Head on hike or – if you’re in urban territory – explore your city. My friend and I use to play a game where we would hop off a random subway stop and discover the area.
4. Catch a new museum exhibit.
5. Netflix marathon with with one (or five) of these different popcorn recipes.
6. Spend the day at a flea market and pick something out for each other.
7. Sing at a karaoke bar. Get loose and sing your hearts out. Tom Petty’s ‘American Girl’ is always a solid choice.
8. Spend the day in the snow! Make a bonfire complete s’mores (see photo above).
10. Go for a jog together. Got to love those endorphins.
How are you planning to spend the day with your loved love(s)?
Happy [early] Valentine’s Day, readers!