If you know anything about me, you know how excited I get to switch over to rosé as my drink of choice as the temperature rises. There’s nothing more refreshing to drink on a warm summer night (or day) that goes well with essentially everything (in my entirely biased opinion).
With yesterday being national rosé day, it’s the best time to embrace this timeless favorite with a twist: frozen. That’s right: a frosé, or rosé slushy, is actually a thing right now.
While I tend to stay away from making drinks that have more than three ingredients, this recipe is incredibly easy to make.
You know what they say: if there’s a will, there’s a rosé.
- 1 Bottle of rosé
- 4 ounces of Belvoir elderflower & rose lemonade (easily found at Whole Foods!)
- Ice cubes
- A small carton of strawberries
- Pour your bottle of rosé in ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Combine frozen rosé, Belvoir elderflower, rose lemonade and a handful of ice cubes into a blender.
- Blend until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Serve with a slice of strawberry on the side of your frosé glass.
- Enjoy responsibly. Cheers!